- Dishait will only collect Personal Information where the information is necessary for Dishait for carrying out any of the functions which are a part and parcel of the activities of Dishait.
- Dishait collects Personal Data to carry out the functions of the site such as provide online recharge, provide information on promotions new products and services related to Prepaid and Post Paid Recharge and Gadgets related to the mobile industry primarily in India. Dishait also gathers/collects information for account management, billing services, business planning and marketing.
- Dishait will be transparent and notify individuals on the reason for collecting any personal information and whether if the information may be used in the future for any purposes stating an overview of the purpose. The individual may then decide to participate or not or to participate selectively. Individuals may contact Dishait (Address given at the Contact Us Page) for their personal data be removed ( upon proving their identity first) from the database for any personal reasons which will be promptly acted upon.
The type of organisations to whom Dishait usually Disclose the Personal Information include Related Bodies Corporates and contractors and at any point if required by Government of India and Related Bodies.
Dishait will not collect Sensitive Information from individuals except with consent and only where it is necessary . Dishait will not collect Personal Data of any Individual in any underhanded manner.
- Dishait might use the data mainly contact information for Direct Marketing for the site. i) individuals can easily unsubscribe to Direct Marketing Program of Dishait.
ii) if the individual Opts Out of all Direct Marketing Program, the wish will be respected by Dishait and all its Related subsidiaries.
- Dishait will not use Sensitive Information for Direct Marketing.
- Dishait may use Personal Information for reasons related to law enforcement or internal investigations into unlawful activitiesor if ordered by the Government of India and/or any other law enforcing agency.
- Dishait will not use Data where there is a doubt that the information is accurate, complete and up to date.
- Dishait may Disclose Personal Information to related or unrelated third parties if consent has been obtained from the individual.
- Dishait may Disclose Personal Data to Related Bodies Corporate. Where that Related Body Corporate is bound by the original Primary Purpose for which the information was collected.
- Dishait may Disclose Personal Information to unrelated third parties to enable outsourcing of functions (such as billing, account management) which is expected.
- Dishait may Disclose Personal Information to law enforcement agencies, Government of India agencies, courts or external advisers where permitted or required by law.
- Dishait may Disclose Personal data for personal or public safety.
- Dishait does not sell or share its customer lists on a commercial basis with third parties but if it did, it would only do so only with prior consent of the individual.
- Dishait will review from time to time the data collected and ensure the accurateness of the data by asking individuals to participate in updating the same.
- Dishait may ask its users to re- enter data in case there is any system failure causing any information loss.
- Dishait reserves the right to destroy the data after a particular period of time once it becomes redundant in use or for any other reason to safeguard the interests of Dishait.
- Dishait will ensure that the records containing Personal Information accessible by staff who have a genuine "need to know" as well as "right to know".
- Dishait will not falsely protect any employee/ person who is found to have tampered or have used the personal data in an underhanded and/or harmful manner.
Access and correction
- Dishait will allow its records containing Personal Information to be accessed by the individual concerned in accordance with the Privacy Act.
- Dishait will correct its records containing Personal Information as soon as practically possible, at the request of the individual concerned .
- Individuals wishing to correct/ update/ remove their personal information due to valid reasons may do so by approaching Dishait Customer Service.
- Individuals may also update their information where individuals hold an account at Dishait.
- Dishait will not make it mandatory for visitors to its web sites to provide Personal Information unless such Personal Information is required to answer an inquiry or provide a service. Individuals may however choose to participate in providing personal information (for example, as part of a competition or questionnaire).
- Dishait will allow its customers to transact with it anonymously wherever possible.
Collection Information means the information outlined in 1.3 notified to individuals prior to, or as soon as practical after, the collection of their Personal Information.
Direct Marketing means the marketing of goods or services through means of communication including written, verbal or electronic means. The goods or services which are marketed may be those of Dishait or a Related Body Corporate or those of an independent third party organisation.
Disclosure generally means the release of information outside Dishait, including under a contract to carry out an "outsourced function".
Dishait means all companies in the Dishait group, including Linkincity.com, Techroxy.com and Aquilis Design.
Personal Information means information or an opinion (including information or an opinion forming part of a database), whether true or not and whether recorded in a material form or not, about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can reasonably be ascertained from the information or opinion.